For Assistance Call: 905-852-4379
For Technical Help: 1-866-847-4762
6th Annual Cam’s Kids
Supporting Cam's Kids Foundation
Saturday June 12th, 2021
Wooden Sticks Golf Club, Uxbridge ON
COVID-19 Event Details (subject to change)
In order to ensure the safety of all, and in accordance with current COVID-19 protocols, the 6th Annual Cam’s Kids Golf Tournament will run differently this year.
Each foursome will be given a specific tee-off time. Golfers may arrive 30 minutes prior to their tee-off time to use the driving range, practice green, and to register. Please ensure you arrive on time to limit crossover with other foursomes.
Golfers arriving in the same vehicle, or who are from the same social circle, will be paired together in one cart. Individual or COVID-friendly divided carts will be available upon request.
Golfers will be responsible for placing their own equipment on the carts.
Golfers with an early morning tee time (8-10:30 am) will be provided a boxed breakfast on their cart. Golfers teeing off after 10:30am will receive a boxed lunch on their cart. All players will receive a plated meal following their round of golf, which can be enjoyed on the outdoor patio behind the clubhouse (90 minute maximum). Players may also use this time to participate in our raffle and closed-bid silent auction, which will be displayed inside the pavilion.
All players must wear a non-medical mask or face covering when entering any building - including the pavilion. Shower facilities in the locker rooms will not be available.
We appreciate your understanding and support.
Foursome Entry - $875 + Tax (22 available)
Format: 4 person teams. Modified Best-Ball (can use best tee shot and then must play your own ball. Must use 4 minimum of 4 tee off shots, per golfer). Golfers may select their preferred tee-off time block during registration (ie. early morning, late morning, early afternoon, late afternoon). Tee times will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis. Specific tee times will be released by the Cam’s Kids team following the closing of registration. We will try our best to accommodate preferences, but we cannot guarantee you will receive your first choice.
Includes: 18 holes of golf, Cam’s Kids gift bag, power cart, use of the practice facilities, boxed meal and plated meal, access to raffle and silent auction giveaways.
Corporate Sponsorship Opportunities:
Title Sponsorship (1 Available)
● One foursome in 2021 golf tournament
● One night accommodation stay in the cabins of Wooden Sticks with breakfast (can be used for tournament date or a future stay Monday-Thursday 2021/2022 season)
● Foursome of golf with carts at Wooden Sticks during the 2021 season (future golf date: not part of tournament)
● Four commemorative Cam’s Kids golf shirts and four dozen Cam’s Kids logoed golf balls
● Corporate logo displayed on signage at the:
o Driveway entrance of Wooden Sticks
o Registration desk
o Entrance of the course
o Tournament program
o Green and tee-off at the 1st Hole
o Golf carts
o Giveaway bags
● Acknowledgement of title sponsorship and corporate logo displayed on Cam’s Kids website, social media platforms and newsletter
Meal Sponsorship (2 Available)
● Corporate logo displayed on signage at:
o All meal tables and halfway house
o One hole location
● Corporate logo displayed on Cam’s Kids website, social media platforms and newsletter as major supporter
Eagle Sponsorship (5 Available)
● Foursome of golf with carts at Wooden Sticks during the 2021 season (future golf date: Not part of tournament)
● Two commemorative Cam’s Kids golf shirts and one dozen Cam’s Kids logoed golf balls
Birdie Sponsorship (6 Available)
● Corporate logo displayed on Cam’s Kids website, social media platforms and newsletter as supporter
Par Sponsorship (9 Available)
Other Sponsorship Opportunities (do NOT incl. foursome in 2021 tournament):
Mile Marker Welcome Signs Sponsorship (20 Available)
● Signage with Corporate logo displayed along the driveway of Wooden Sticks
● Corporate logo displayed in tournament program
● Corporate logo displayed on Cam’s Kids website and social media platforms as one of our supporters
* Above prices (except Raffle/Silent Auction sponsorship) include tax. $2.95 online convenience fee added at checkout